TRULLI PORTA BLU

The Best Place To Relax

BOOKING

Notes on prices
Prices are quoted on a per week basis. A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable within 5 working days of booking, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 60 days prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 60 days or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Electricity to the value of €75 is included in the price of the villa (Porta Blu price available on request) - Consumption over this amount is charge according to a meter reading at €0.35 per kw - payable locally to caretaker on departure.

Damage Deposit
A cash security deposit of €450 is payable on arrival at the property. This deposit will be returned to you in full at the end of your holiday assuming no damages have occurred.Changeover day is Saturday.

Rental Period Per Week Min. Stay (Nights)
12 January 2013 - 23 March 2013 £800 7
23 March 2013 - 27 April 2013 £850 7
27 April 2013 - 4 May 2013 £1050 7
4 May 2013 - 1 June 2013 £1300 7
1 June 2013 - 22 June 2013 £1700 7
22 June 2013 - 29 June 2013 £1750 7
29 June 2013 - 6 July 2013 £2250 7
6 July 2013 - 31 August 2013 £2450 7
31 August 2013 - 28 September 2013 £1750 7
28 September 2013 - 26 October 2013 £1450 7
26 October 2013 - 30 November 2013 £1200 7

CHECK AVAILABILITY

Name:
Email:
Date From:
Date To:
Comments: